The Fulbridge Academy respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. Generally you can browse through the Website without giving us any personal information about yourself. To request a copy of the Prospectus please ask at the school office.
The website automatically tracks accesses; however, it does not collect any personal information, but only the Internet address of the computer accessing the site, together with some information on the web browser being employed on that computer and a record of the pages visited on the site.
If a picture of your child appears on our website and you would like it removed please contact us and we will remove it. We will not attach a child’s name to their picture and we will not disclose any personal details. On admission to the school we always ask for parent’s permission to publish photographs or film of children.
This policy may be amended from time to time. Any changes which affect the way that we use your personal information will be notified by posting a message on this site.
About cookies: Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) To recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) To track you as you navigate our website;
(3) To improve the website’s usability;
(4) In the administration of this website;
(5) Third party cookies
You will not be sent any third part cookies from this website.
(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use this website.
(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions or concerns about our website, use or disclosure of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com